Home Malta Boat Party – Summerlove
For Summer Love Party
Tips to help you enjoy the Malta Boat Party:
- “I just get easily sea-sick on boats, does the boat rock a lot?” – Don’t worry, the boat is quite big and the Maltese waters are very calm. It would be quite difficult for you to get sea-sick since the boat rocks very little.
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothes – Remember that you are going to want to dance, bathe and drink – on a boat! So go comfortably dressed.
- Be careful with your electronic devices – you will be in the middle of the sea and people will be swimming and jumping in the sea! Be careful with your phone or whatever you carry. If you can have a bag that protects your device from water, this would be ideal.
- Watch out for heels! – Although the Maltese waters are super calm and the boat, being large, moves little, we are still on the sea. It might not be the day for you to wear your highest stilettos!
- There are no changing rooms – Try to get your group to put all their belongings in the same bag to get everything under control. Although there are never robberies and there is enough security throughout the boat, the more prepared you are the better.
- “When should I buy my tickets?” – The sooner, the better! Especially in high season as these trips do sell out. In summer the boat fills up quickly so keep this in mind.
- Do you have a food intolerance? – Contact us and we will offer you an alternative menu.
Sliema Seafront, Malta.
Boarding from Sliema Ferries, in front of Burger King.